Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

The New Recruiting Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
lostleader said:
Maize&blue21 said:
Armani will definitely be coming to Ann Arbor*

*Date subject to change on the date he will be coming to Ann Arbor, depending on his choice.

He only needs to make 2 trips to Columbus.
Depends whether he stays four or five years

alonzomoseley said:
Maize&blue21 said:
Found the surprise guy, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1XNveNDm9So Willie Henry, 3* guy out of Glenville has pretty good highlights and seems way under the radar

He's relentless. Nice. I'll take it.
He has a really quick step and blows off blockers. Also he was supposed to visit Iowa this weekend and chose to visit us instead if that means anything to you guys.

I like him. We need a high motor guy now that Martin and Vanbergen are gone.

Maize&blue21 said:
TheVictors03 said:
yes.

were you buddyboy on ESPN or posting under a different name?
Yeah i was Buddyboy at ESPN. How is the snow out there?

Now it is excellent ... for the better part of the season so far, crap. Riding Vail on Thursday.

TheVictors03 said:
Maize&blue21 said:
Yeah i was Buddyboy at ESPN. How is the snow out there?

Now it is excellent ... for the better part of the season so far, crap. Riding Vail on Thursday.
Good for you, the east coast has been mostly shit this year.

Aside from Whistler-Blackcomb and Jackson Hole, it's been crap everywhere ... CO, UT, CA, Midwest ... East Coast.

Climate Change!

Maize&blue21 said:
alonzomoseley said:
He's relentless. Nice. I'll take it.
He has a really quick step and blows off blockers. Also he was supposed to visit Iowa this weekend and chose to visit us instead if that means anything to you guys.

he looks purty dam good, ill take him.

TheVictors03 said:
Aside from Whistler-Blackcomb and Jackson Hole, it's been crap everywhere ... CO, UT, CA, Midwest ... East Coast.

Climate Change!
It's not even that out here, it's been bitter cold out here, just no snow. Snowmaking has been great though but most glades are still closed or pretty bare.

Maize&blue21 said:
TheVictors03 said:
When is the Armani decision today? My wife actually asked me ....
It's supposed to be tonight after his bball game. Around 9ish. Also that is dedication on the part of your wife.

I had hoped tonight would be the night.

Maize&blue21 said:
Hungry said:
Willie Henry

oh darn, Are we supposed to be excited? I was hopeful when you said that this wasn't the surprise recruit and that we might get willie henry and another guy. I just don't get the suspense about a middling 3star guy. Yes, he could be a great player, but its just not some shocking surprise that we're all going to go 'ga-ga' for.

Willie Henry's best offers are Illinois, Syracuse, and Pitt

I used to refrain from making posts like this because we were on espn, so there was a chance that a recruit would read a post like this, but I doubt some recruit found the proboards, so again

are we supposed to be excited about this guy?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back