Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

The New Recruiting Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maize&Cheese304 said:
I can't believe people think dymonte might flip

who is saying this?

"experts"? Because, i know some fans have questioned it.

There were twitter rumors going around about a major flip and Michigan was involved. I have to admit at first I thought it was Dymonte however right now people are saying its Steve Elmer flipping to Michigan. I have said before as much as I really hope we can keep Dymonte I know a lot of people are pulling at him to flip to Ohio. He is involved in the state wrestling championships so he hasnt said to much lately

This has nothing to do with Michigan, Elmer isn't going anywhere and neither is Dymonte. The major flip is most likely a kid committed to UGA going to Bama.

[color=#551A8B said:
Danny Diggler[/color]]A 2014 QB that's committed to Penn St. is visiting Michigan this weekend.. That could be it.
That isn't who Mike Farrell is referring to. We aren't involved with any flips this weekend I can almost guarantee that.

I thought the "big flip" for Ohio* was supposed to be a WR/ATH and is why Herb doesn't really care that Stefon Diggs spurned them for Maryland.

OL Patrick Kugler will be deciding between MSU and Michigan on Sunday, I don't know what to tell you other than he really enjoyed his visit to Michigan but grew up a MSU fan.

[color=#551A8B said:
Danny Diggler[/color]]Sparty thinks he's a lock for what its worth. They also think Pocic is a Sparty lean too.

lulz
I think Kugler is headed to MSU. Take it FWIW but I don't think he ends up at Michigan. Pocic on the other hand is no way headed to MSU.

[color=#551A8B said:
Danny Diggler[/color]]Did you read his twitter? Seems like he wants to be a wolverine.
Yeah I saw it but I wouldn't truly look into it too much. It's called playing the game and a ton of recruits do it every year.

Maize&blue21 said:
[quote="Danny Diggler":yf48ofwx]Did you read his twitter? Seems like he wants to be a wolverine.
Yeah I saw it but I wouldn't truly look into it too much. It's called playing the game and a ton of recruits do it every year.[/quote:yf48ofwx]

The game? You been watchin' The Wire?

Commit watch alert: Per Sam Webb on Twitter this morning

"Have a gut feeling that barring an unforeseen change in plans, another kid will announce his #Michigan commitment in the coming days"

Sam's "gut feelings" are usual very accurate.

Perhaps Kugler:

Patrick Kugler visited Michigan today. He enjoyed his visit so much that he tweeted "Wow Michigan was something special!", adding, #feelslikehome #GoBlue. This kid would be a great final piece to the OL puzzle, this is how he describes his game.

"I think the main thing that sticks out about me now is just the style I play. I go to the whistle. I know not many kids now are mean on the field and I play my last play every play. That really stands out to coaches."

Kugler is set to announce tomorrow so that would make sense but maybe it's Ethan Pocic who is afraid he is going to lose his spot and wants to commit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back