Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

The New Recruiting Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
bamf16 said:
What a great pickup! He is widely regarded around the suburban Pittsburgh area as the best offensive lineman in the WPIAL. This past season, his team went up against the other top OL, Adam Bisnotaway (Rivals 4 star, Pitt commit) and granted only seeing Bisnotaway play in that one game, this might be unfair, but I'm in agreement with those who put Kugler ahead of him. I've seen Kugler play now for two years (I live in the district he plays in and go to the home games) and he's as strong a run blocker as I've seen. He plays tackle right now, and I agree with everything written about him moving inside at UM because I don't see him translating well to the outside in the B1G.
Scout labeled him as the best OL in the state of Pennsylvania regardless of class last year. He just needs to bulk up and he will be All-Big Ten.

If an elite OL wants to come, Pocic or Tunsil, it will be hard for the staff to turn them down.

[color=#551A8B said:
Danny Diggler[/color]]
[quote="Maize&blue21":cu06ooqq]We'll find out if we are taking anymore OL tonight.

Could you explain please?[/quote:cu06ooqq]

Funk told Pocic and McGovern to call him tonight to discuss where they stand with the OL so that call may let us know if any spots are left or they are just moving on.

The elite kids are still allowed to commit, Aka Ethan Pocic, Colin McGovern, Laramy Tunsil, and possibly John Montelus. First Come First serve though I believe.

Rivals100 LB Mike McCray of Ohio has scheduled an announcement for his college selection for March 8.

McCray has a visit to Michigan scheduled for 3/6.

b311j said:
Rivals100 LB Mike McCray of Ohio has scheduled an announcement for his college selection.

when is his announcement scheduled for though?

[color=#FF6103 said:
Monster [/color]]
b311j said:
Rivals100 LB Mike McCray of Ohio has scheduled an announcement for his college selection.

Oops. March 8.

b311j said:
[color=#FF6103 said:
Monster [/color]]

Oops. March 8.

sweet, Hoke needs to throw the big house at him. It's his last chance to sway any thoughts he has toward other schools.

He's Taco's friend and they've been going back and forth on twitter. Plus he's a Trotwood kid. He'll be Blue.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back