Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

The Official 2014 Draft Thread

grandy

Lions 2014 Draft Picks
Rd 1, Pick 10 (10): Eric Ebron, TE
Rd 2, Pick 8 (40): Kyle Van Noy, OLB
Rd 3, Pick 12 (76): Travis Swanson, C
Rd 4, Pick 33 (133): Nevin Lawson, CB
Rd 4, Pick 36 (136): Larry Webster, DE
Rd 5, Pick 18 (158): Caraun Reid, DT
Rd 6, Pick 13 (189): TJ Jones, WR
Rd 7, Pick 14 (229): Nate Freese, K

Last edited:
I believe Dennard will be the pick at 10. I would prefer a trade down but if we stay at 10 we pick Dennard

Necessary?

Peter La Fleur: [after Patches hits Justin in the face with a wrench] Yeah, uh, Patches... are you sure that this is completely necessary?
Patches O'Houlihan: Necessary? Is it necessary for me to drink my own urine?
Peter La Fleur: Probably not.
Patches O'Houlihan: No, but I do it anyway because it's sterile and I like the taste.
Peter La Fleur: ...Okay.

Peter La Fleur: [after Patches hits Justin in the face with a wrench] Yeah, uh, Patches... are you sure that this is completely necessary?
Patches O'Houlihan: Necessary? Is it necessary for me to drink my own urine?
Peter La Fleur: Probably not.
Patches O'Houlihan: No, but I do it anyway because it's sterile and I like the taste.
Peter La Fleur: ...Okay.

Lol. Fair enough.

Dennard or Gilbert round 1, Kelvin Benjamin round 2

At 10, . If we stay there, are there players who are "guarentees". Probably not so I'm not sure it matters who we take at ten. It seems there are few "can't miss" and a bunch of players who are more 15-25 selections than 10.

I've come around on Barr. I think he'd be a nice pick, but I prefer one of the four DBs.

Anyone hearing charlie casserole? Wtf is he doing? Two days ago he said manziel out of 1st rd. He got criticized and today has the rams taking him but still says hes overrated. He just said he thinks the lions want to trade up...for a TACKLE! Then he makes gilbert our pick.

I've come around on Barr. I think he'd be a nice pick, but I prefer one of the four DBs.

Anyone hearing charlie casserole? Wtf is he doing? Two days ago he said manziel out of 1st rd. He got criticized and today has the rams taking him but still says hes overrated. He just said he thinks the lions want to trade up...for a TACKLE! Then he makes gilbert our pick.

My guess is he's an idiot.

Back