Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

The Official 2014 Draft Thread

Can someone tell me what people are wearing on their ears at the draft? Radios? Mp3?

Two TE set, red zone, Fauria and Ebron with Clavin.

Go ahead, try and stop it.

See.. lemonade?

oops :D love reading old threads....sorry ink but this was the post that made me chuckle. Fauria and calvin injured. Ebron has been stopped 100 out of 110 routes. The lemon has turned into a blackish furry texture and rotted away.

oops :D love reading old threads....sorry ink but this was the post that made me chuckle. Fauria and calvin injured. Ebron has been stopped 100 out of 110 routes. The lemon has turned into a blackish furry texture and rotted away.

That post was doomed from the start right down to the Jerry Lewis Nutty Professor spelling of Calvin.

Last edited:
Back