Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

The Official 2014 Draft Thread

Any ideas who we might make offers to after the draft. Seemed to do well last year with Waddle and Fauria

Probably some Safties, LB's and WR's. Maybe a QB or 2. I'd like to see Bullough get a look if he slips through the rest of the 7th.

1st time since 2006 that the SEC defensive player of the year didn't get drafted in the 1st round. The SEC DPOY has NEVER gone this late in it's history.

Fucking Cavemen!

lol nice call diggler. His odds at having a better career than TJ Jones just skyrocketed lol.

1st time since 2006 that the SEC defensive player of the year didn't get drafted in the 1st round. The SEC DPOY has NEVER gone this late in it's history.

Fucking Cavemen!

To be fair, he was Co-DPOY with C.J. Mosley and he was never sniffing the first round. Anything below the fifth is a slap in the face to the kid though.

To be fair, he was Co-DPOY with C.J. Mosley and he was never sniffing the first round. Anything below the fifth is a slap in the face to the kid though.

Yeah, that's why it didn't bother me the first 2 days, but this is crazy.

Yeah, that's why it didn't bother me the first 2 days, but this is crazy.

Even though stars have come out and said their locker rooms would accept him, looks like the front offices dont agree.

He will get a shot in a camp some place.

Even though stars have come out and said their locker rooms would accept him, looks like the front offices dont agree.

He will get a shot in a camp some place.

His slow Combine times, and his bad play being out of position at the Senior Bowl, gave them an easy excuse.

He's too small to be a DE in the NFL, and he looked bad at LB in the Senior Bowl, where he's never played before.

No one has to say it's because he's gay. He just didn't look good and his stock fell.

I am still hoping Mayhew has someone waiting outside his house with a contract.

His slow Combine times, and his bad play being out of position at the Senior Bowl, gave them an easy excuse.

He's too small to be a DE in the NFL, and he looked bad at LB in the Senior Bowl, where he's never played before.

No one has to say it's because he's gay. He just didn't look good and his stock fell.

I am still hoping Mayhew has someone waiting outside his house with a contract.

Bottom line is, you don't play that well in that conference without being a hell of a football player. I'm with you on signing him, but I'm hoping St Louis takes him here.

Back