Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

The Official 2014 Draft Thread

LOL dude on nfl network just talked about the possibility of the Lions moving from 10 to 1 to get Clowney and how Mayhew would just have a Ditka moment and light up the stogie. And then say we'd have a beast D-line then nothing and not have a draft for the rest of this and next year. O god. No thanks.

LOL dude on nfl network just talked about the possibility of the Lions moving from 10 to 1 to get Clowney and how Mayhew would just have a Ditka moment and light up the stogie. And then say we'd have a beast D-line then nothing and not have a draft for the rest of this and next year. O god. No thanks.

Just goes to show, you can never have too many football related concussions for the NFL Network.

Proof that the NFL cares about safety... they hire anyone with a scrambled melon because they are still people too!

Mayock thinks Johnny M. is going to Dallas at 16 so he's obviously lost a few cells..

Mayock thinks Johnny M. is going to Dallas at 16 so he's obviously lost a few cells..

Ian Crappaport... err... Rappaport... no... Crappaport is saying Manziel is a serious probability to Minny at #8 if he doesn't go before then.

The guy might be the most unreliable reporter in NFL history, but I would actually celebrate if the Vikings took Johnny Football. More so than I did when they took Christian Ponder.

WOW, what a horrible call that would be for them.

Yeah, let's take an overhyped player our head coach hates. YAY!

At 10, . If we stay there, are there players who are "guarentees". Probably not so I'm not sure it matters who we take at ten. It seems there are few "can't miss" and a bunch of players who are more 15-25 selections than 10.

i would love it if they found a trading partner to go down 5-10 spots

NFL.com has 12 analyst's mocks all lined up. Their choices are:
Dennard = 5
Gilbert = 5
HaHa C-D = 2

I'm still waiting for Glover's G to give us the inside scoop.

Order of preference for me...

1. Dennard
2. Gilbert
3. Haha
4. Pryor
5. Evans (if he makes it to us, which i doubt)
6. Barr
7. Lewan - Have to admit that Reiff taking over for Sims is interesting to me.
8. Donald
9. Ebron
10. Beckham

Ugh and NFLN is treating the draft like it's the Oscars. "Who are you wearing tonight?"

STFU and stick to football related stuff.

Ugh and NFLN is treating the draft like it's the Oscars. "Who are you wearing tonight?"

STFU and stick to football related stuff.

No kidding. I still rather watch them over ESPN but it can be too much at times.

No kidding. I still rather watch them over ESPN but it can be too much at times.

I usually stick with ESPn's coverage , but I DVR both so i can hear analysis from both sides. Might start with NFLN this year.

Order of preference for me...

1. Dennard
2. Gilbert
3. Haha
4. Pryor
5. Evans (if he makes it to us, which i doubt)
6. Barr
7. Lewan - Have to admit that Reiff taking over for Sims is interesting to me.
8. Donald
9. Ebron
10. Beckham

For a moment I thought that was your mock and I'm thinking damn..

you know regardless. i cant wait til some lineman or lb totally destroys manzel

HAHAHA best line of the draft. "Does Johnny football become Johnny Pirate?" referring to tampa bay interest.

BTW, anyone see the new bucs uniforms? They're getting blasted, but I actually like them. Much more updated.

tampa-bay-bucs-new-uniforms-580.jpg

Back