Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

The Official Akron vs ][V][ichigan thread

The team looks like it is pointing fingers at each other...Gallon was yelling at Gardner after missing the throw...the defense is a joke....offensive line sucks..

7 plays 75 fucking yards

Let's see how we can fuck up this great field position now. I'm guessing a first down run for a loss of 2 or 3 yards

If we don't score here, I'll say it...we lose. Akron has way too much confidence right now. We need to smash them in the mouth and fuck their sisters.

Remember that one time when we scored 59 points on a crappy MAC team?

I've figured it out: the players ate all 5,000 doughnuts offered at the game and the sugar crash has set in.

(apologies if anyone has already posted this. I haven't read the entire thread.)

Didn't post exactly that, but that's what my wife is saying. No more doughnut games.

Back