Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

The Official Bama vs Michigan thread

This sucks, traveling through to Texas (currently in Memphis) and TS Isaac has killed the signal. At least I got to watch Bama score way too much :(

At least our coach isn't going to keep 3 timeouts in his pocket with the clock running and your team at midfield. WTF was that?

And NOW we force a turnover. FUCK!

How the fuck is that legal? Looks like he led with his helmet to me. Fucking dickbags.

Glad to see the tackle of Craig Roh on that last pass rush was also deemed legal. I guess as society becomes more tolerant of same sex relations, that type of block will be allowed.

Our DLine getting its ass kicked, Borges calling a bunch of deep passes, couple big missed calls early on helped them to a 2 score lead and the momentum never really stopped. Denard with a pick 6, and Al Borges is still trying to remove his stupid bald head from his fat fucking ass.
LOL noW that is a summary

I think we need to throw more deep passes and play more scrubs on the interior of the defensive line, in addition to playing DBs further off the ball. And tell Norfleet to stop returning the ball and just let it hit in front of him and bounce into the end zone.

Back