Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

The Official Bama vs Michigan thread

now let's keep bama from getting any more and then come out firing after the half.

Just got home from dinner. I see the score. What has happened thus far.

Our DLine getting its ass kicked, Borges calling a bunch of deep passes, couple big missed calls early on helped them to a 2 score lead and the momentum never really stopped. Denard with a pick 6, and Al Borges is still trying to remove his stupid bald head from his fat fucking ass.

What was the thinking behind moving the touchbacks on kickoffs to the 25?

our dline getting its ass kicked, borges calling a bunch of deep passes, couple big missed calls early on helped them to a 2 score lead and the momentum never really stopped. Denard with a pick 6, and al borges is still trying to remove his stupid bald head from his fat fucking ass.

lmfao..

fine with me. just pointing out that sparty shouldn't be talking so big. this team is much better than that bama team was.

Yea - I understand. But Alabama is a football machine...saying that team was worse than this team is like saying a 2009 Ferrari is worse than a 2012 , they are both ferraris.

Anyways, doesn't matter who faces Alabama from the big ten, they would all get equally destroyed. It's really a sick joke just how much better they are than everyone in our conference.

Back