Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

The Official Bama vs Michigan thread

Hahahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahaha

lol

ummmm....ok that was one of the worst passses ive ever seen. had nothing to do with bamas D....just straight terrible QB.

This offensive gameplan is bad enough to get someone fired.

Deep throws with a short QB who doesn't throw them well.

1 carry for the best running quarterback in college football.

bellomy is supposed to be a decent passer...yes? lol god...this season has started out shit.

Just wait until Borgest gets Shane Morris next year and goes 1980s style Notre Dame (sucks) triple option.

Don't get me wrong. I love Denard and I am sure he is a great kid, but I hope Morris is bringing in something better than what we currently have.

Yea I don't understand why they have been throwing the deep ball so often today....Denard is a running QB. That's where he makes a living. Throwing 25 yard bombs doesn't work - especially against a great defense like alabama

this is horribly embarrassing all around except for norfleet

i knew we were overrated but not this badly

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Back