Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

The Official Bama vs Michigan thread

I hope this doesn't demoralize the team for the rest of the season. This is shaping up to be a very bad loss unless something happens to turn things around. A turn over or something. SOMETHING!

i think we have a good head coach, so i doubt it will. Still, this sucks.

woo hoo! 3 and out!

Shut the fuck UP, we don't care about you or how awesome of a qb you were at Bama. GTFOff my tv already.

if we can score just before half time...that would be huge for the rest of the game.

coaches and seniors will have to keep heads on straight after today

troy woolfolk just tweeted his direct tv is out

anyone want to guess how we give up the safety?

holding in the endzone? missed block that leads to a sack or run stuff? fumble? botched snap?

turnover would be nice

i too worry about being demoralized - but then we were the underdog and most of us knew we were ranked too high (yes i am realist, not a pessimist - just reality is negative at times)

but i hope these guys still want to prove something - like we can do better

anyone want to guess how we give up the safety?

holding in the endzone? missed block that leads to a sack or run stuff? fumble? botched snap?

Nope. Gonna be a slant to Gallon, DB will slip, 99 yard TD pass!

LSU couldn't do squat against Alabama in the NC game. They are as good as advertised.

also why i hated all the hype - we have not been a good team for a few years, we lost some very key players last year, and this is the first game of the season, not a bowl game

Back