Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

The Official Bama vs Michigan thread

i can not believe this. i thought we might lose by 2-3 touchdowns...this is ridiculous though.

i like how we rotate all our huge DTs out of the game once they get close to the end zone. thats almost as good as playing the DBs 15 yds off the LOS like we used to do.

i can not believe this. i thought we might lose by 2-3 touchdowns...this is ridiculous though.

same here - i just wanted us to have decent showing which we aren't

we are being laughed at

reminds me of when we play FSU and Tenn in the 90s

Hey, we got a stop. This could be the turn around point of the game.

we need denard to start looking for his run more often and not throwing into double coverage 30 yards downfield. Stafford can do that...not Drob.

This team has no fucking pride right now. They have no confidence Denard can throw to get them back in the game, so they(defense) are folding the tents as we speak.

have got to et their minds in this

norfleet seems to be the only thing working

lol something good happens then a holding HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA

They miss two Bama BIBs and flag M for the same offense.

Back