Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

The Official Bama vs Michigan thread

Well, so far this game has done a nice job of distracting us from the assanine thinking of Al Borges.

This team has no fucking pride right now. They have no confidence Denard can throw to get them back in the game, so they(defense) are folding the tents as we speak.

Come on man... Alabama is a fucking great football team. The guys are trying, and it's not over yet...

what's up with these fucking camera angles? god damn!

Glad to see Hoke gave up and is just letting Smith run up the middle the whole game. WTG coach. GREAT PLAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wow. it's like watching an nfl team. they tackle well, block well, run fast, hit hard, play smart...wtf. i fucking hate the sec.

pick 6....come on! fumble return for td...something! get the michigan pride back!

And now my satellite is fucking up due to the remains of Isaac. Fuck you, Isaac.

I just can't fathom that after a 5 yard penalty to give a 2nd and 5 Denard handed off inside to Vincent Effing Smith, then threw that pass on 3rd down.

1 carry for Denard.

Rawls running outside, Smith inside.... I don't get it.

ugly

no offense, no defense, can return kickoffs if we don't get penalized

just is so reminding me of fsu and tenn games

I hope this doesn't demoralize the team for the rest of the season. This is shaping up to be a very bad loss unless something happens to turn things around. A turn over or something. SOMETHING!

Back