Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

The Official Indiana vs ][V][ichigan Game Thread

Adjustments to the D need to be made at halftime, I can't watch another half of this shit show.

WTF is Lewis doing? He just stood there, waiting for the ball.

That was my guess as well. Well done, sir.

Good job. And I had thought this would be an easy one to look up on the internet. Most AFLAC trivia questions are not that easy to look up on the internet. But I got it wrong. Apparently in 1869 the only organized college football teams were Rutgers and Princeton. So it would seem that Rutgers and Princeton have the longest football history. Not sure if Princeton has played as many seasons as Rutgers.

now back to the game. COME on DeFeNsE. MaKe. SoMe StOps! PlEaSe! we must stop IU. Please!

Back