Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

The Official K-State vs ][V][ichigan BWW Bowl game thread

Final score 42-3.

The playcalling of our first drive can't continue for long before KState adjusts and shuts it down.

Tough pill to swallow when what might be the worst position group on the defense (maybe even the team) is the position on which the head coach focuses. I think it'll get better with the recruiting of better talent, but right now in the middle of the DL is a converted guard, a freshman, and an overgrown DE.

Doublemoves get called when the defense consistently fails to get pressure on the QB.

This defense has consistently struggled to get pressure on the QB since conference play began.

They've put NO pressure on KSU tonight.

This defense appears to have no heart at all... They are just terrible..
Apparently not coached that well either..

Yep, Mississippi State game all over again. I like Hoke, but he needs to go. I don't give a shit how young this team is. The entire team underachieved this year. Maybe the only one who didn't was Jeremy Gallon.

Pressure on Morris this drive. Can not turn it over.

Last edited:
I hope this is just emotional venting.

Because if it's not, :nuts:

Lets see Bamf. Did it work? No 7 minute td drive happened.
If we had a good defense then deferring is ok.
We don't.

So I take the ball and try and get a lead..
Nothing at all wrong with my logic..

Really, cuz im seeing a lot of speed on the sidelines not playing. Especially on passing downs.

Speed does not = quality. They're on the sidelines for a reason. Not that I trust the coaches anymore, but I do trust that they know who is better than who at each position in different situations.

Back