Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

The Official Kansas vs ][V][ichigan NCAA Tourney thread

Congrats Wolverines. Amazing comeback. KU fans are hanging themselves all over the plains states right now.

Showed some heart. Got dominated most of the game and still managed to pull it out. Hopefully Trey plays like that from here on out.
GO BLUE

This has been the game of the tournament so far. Ohio* has had a couple of close games, but they were to lesser opponents that should not have been that close.

Yeah, Michigan was outplayed most of this game. But they grabbed the momentum at the end and then carried it into the OT to take the win. That is tournament play.

Never rally turned it off

Lt dogs out, went to bathroom and moved uostairs lol

Said like a train wreck you still watch

I don't even know how to feel right now. 7 beers had completely impaired my ability to enjoy this fully. Listening to my saturday tradition soundtrack as loud as I can rightn ow.

Last edited:
Drunk and strangely I find myself cheering for sparty...I guess i dislike Duke more than them

Back