Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

The Official Kansas vs ][V][ichigan NCAA Tourney thread

Same here plus it would be nice to have 3 BIG in the elite 8

Can only imagine them back a t the hotel tonight

Game has been over for a while and I know my blood pressure is still high as hell and my hands are shaking lol. I still cant believe we won. I hate to say it but the way our luck has been I thought for damn sure KU was gonna drill a 3 at buzzer.

Game has been over for a while and I know my blood pressure is still high as hell and my hands are shaking lol. I still cant believe we won. I hate to say it but the way our luck has been I thought for damn sure KU was gonna drill a 3 at buzzer.

agree with everything you just said. wow.

ummm...i turned the game off down 10 just under 5 min left lol. wtf happened! haha...awesome!

Last edited:

Same here

When it was 45 seconds, i was like uh oh, too much time

And yes i am,still wide awake despite taking some codeine

Yeah, when the KU player tossed the ball back rather than going for the 2 points, my heart jumped out of my chest! I fully expected the 3 to fall. But finally something went Michigan's way.

Same here

When it was 45 seconds, i was like uh oh, too much time

And yes i am,still wide awake despite taking some codeine

Levert over pursued on the kick out. The guard went right past him.

Well, it looks like I will keep with my March tradition of not posting on our game day threads during the game. Amazing game. One team played a near perfect game, and another team won it. March Madness baby!

P.S. My wife said: "Someone find out who Stauskas started dating 8 weeks ago and send her to Siberia. I'll pay for the plane ticket."

Last edited:
Well, it looks like I will keep with my March tradition of not posting on our game day threads during the game. Amazing game. One team played a near perfect game, and another team won it. March Madness baby!

P.S. My wife said: "Someone find out who Stauskas started dating 8 weeks ago and send her to Siberia. I'll pay for the plane ticket."

Got the same game day tradition myself

Still can't believe Michigan won. Kansas played perfectly and caught every break you could possibly catch. Kansas had some good fortune tonight. And somehow Michigan stole that win. Beautiful!!!

Still can't believe Michigan won. Kansas played perfectly and caught every break you could possibly catch. Kansas had some good fortune tonight. And somehow Michigan stole that win. Beautiful!!!

I'm still dumbfounded. The ball bounced Kansas' way, like literally. They were getting crazy bounces that found their way into their hands almost all game and then they'd hit a big shot. Still cant believe it.

Just got back from my dad's house... Same two shirts all three games for me...Go Blue....What a comeback!!!!!!! What a last 6 minutes...

Last edited:
Back