Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

The Official Kansas vs ][V][ichigan NCAA Tourney thread

I'm looking forward to a spirited contest between these two well-scrubbed squads. And I'm hoping Michigan wins!

Going to be tough game and they have some size

Morgan has to get past his pout and play well

No matter what happens, it's been a really exciting year. Sure, we all were hoping for the big 10 title and a final 4, but if they don't go any further, it's been a wild ride. Michigan basketball has come a long, long way.

Go Blue!

Just wanted to get that out of the way, 'cause if they lose, I'm going to be pissed and not feel like talking about how the season was for a few days...

Have come a long way and there is still some future

Ys we won't have trey but we aren't at the bottom

I'm already 3 beers in to watch this. It stresses me out way to much to watch Michigan basketball in the tournament. I just can't take the back and fourth.

No matter what happens, it's been a really exciting year. Sure, we all were hoping for the big 10 title and a final 4, but if they don't go any further, it's been a wild ride. Michigan basketball has come a long, long way.

Go Blue!

Just wanted to get that out of the way, 'cause if they lose, I'm going to be pissed and not feel like talking about how the season was for a few days...

Amen to that. I'll talk shit all night if they lose lol.

But seriously take that Morgan pic down please. I have a funny feeling about it.

Back