Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

The Official Maryland vs ][V][ichigan Game Thread

With the way the offense has been called this second half, I would not feel safe with a 28 point lead against OSU. No way, no how

Dang it. When will we have a qb that can hit that :/

Last edited:
Defense stinks right now . They really have lost focus baldy

Last edited:
Getting killed this half.....

Cannot have letdowns against either Wisconsin or Ohio state

Offense horrible and defense giving up some big plays. Look at yards given up

What the fuck is wrong with our offense? One guy goes out and suddenly we can't do anything? And now the stupid bug has bit the defense as well.

The next two weeks may be even uglier than I thought.

Again untill Browns defense beats a really good team I'm not impressed with padding stats verses shitty teams.

Passin 7-16. Not good

And now banged up players

A better opponent would have gotten more points in that quarter

Time of possession strongly Maryland. Picture Wisconsin or phi state having the ball all that time

Last edited:
I meant for us. I bet we have below 5% success rate with that play.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

I know you did and then right after you said that they showed another team running it with no issues like us. I thought it was funny.

Last edited:
Back