Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

The Official Northwestern vs ][V][ichigan Game Thread

That said, I'm surprised we didn't get a measurement. That was actually pretty close.

But then again we have had brain dead running backs for awhile now..

This color guy is a fucking embarrassment.

1. Drake Johnson was a highly rated recruit.
2. Ball hits Funchess in the face and he says it was "thrown behind him."
3. Smith not true to the hole?! Mason Cole was blown inside by the inside rush. There was NOTHING there.

And UM's QB is the highest rated dual threat QB in his class. Is there any difference in the playcalling/gameplanning in this game with Gardner in at QB as we'd see if John Navarre were still playing?!

Don't worry fellas. This is definitely the type of offense that can afford to waste a possession.

This color guy is a fucking embarrassment.

1. Drake Johnson was a highly rated recruit.
2. Ball hits Funchess in the face and he says it was "thrown behind him."
3. Smith not true to the hole?! Mason Cole was blown inside by the inside rush. There was NOTHING there.

And UM's QB is the highest rated dual threat QB in his class. Is there any difference in the playcalling/gameplanning in this game with Gardner in at QB as we'd see if John Navarre were still playing?!

send them your resume!

Now if we had decent coaching you have to get in Smith's face and tell him not getting the first down was all on him...

I am sick of the backs getting the handoff and basically stopping. Can't even pick up the length of the football.

Well, this game features two HCs I don't want anywhere near the 2015 Michigan Wolverines.

Hoke sucks. Fitzgerald's playcalling right now is even worse. Why the hell does NU continually try to run on 1st down?! UM stops the run. They can't stop the pass! So what's Fitzgerald do? Run the ball.

Well, this game features two HCs I don't want anywhere near the 2015 Michigan Wolverines.

Hoke sucks. Fitzgerald's playcalling right now is even worse. Why the hell does NU continually try to run on 1st down?! UM stops the run. They can't stop the pass! So what's Fitzgerald do? Run the ball.
well, we picked him off last drive, so they're probably gun shy

I love it. Pats imagination is on the same level as John L Smith.

Back