Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

The Official Northwestern vs ][V][ichigan Game Thread

If you don't have a QB, you don't even have a chance of being mediocre.

Michigan has no QB.

If you don't have a QB, you don't even have a chance of being mediocre.

Michigan has no QB.

Gardner today: 6-15, 49 yards, 1 pick

Gardner's backups this season: 14-42, 128 yards, 3 picks

Last edited:
The guy was only ever a serviceable quarterback because of his legs and what he could do when plays broke down. Without legs, he's marginally better than Russell Bellomy. I feel for him, because he's a nice kid. But I need him to go away.

The guy was only ever a serviceable quarterback because of his legs and what he could do when plays broke down. Without legs, he's marginally better than Russell Bellomy. I feel for him, because he's a nice kid. But I need him to go away.

What makes you say that? Not arguing that DG sucks, but Bellomy has been nothing but horrible in the very few snaps he's played. And Morris hasn't been much better.

The DISH kangaroo voice rivals Pam Ward and Doris Burke for most annoying voice I've ever heard.

Looking at the 1st half stats. Michigan as a total of 107 yards, nearly all on NW's side of the field. NW has 128 yards total offense, also nearly all on their own side of the field. Michigan is winning the rushing game 58-9, NW winning the passing game 119-49. We have them right where we want them. Michigan gets the ball to start the 2nd half, right?

Bellomy has 4 career completions.

And 4 career completions to players on the other team.

I present the Michigan offense

trainwreck.gif

Last edited:
Any past dead Michigan QB in a casket is better then we have right now...

@AceAnbender: um RT @ohnosamzilla: @mgoblog @AceAnbender I'm only counting 9 players for Mich. Is someone missing? http://t.co/nYepvMZc7l

Tell me this isn't true

I think there are ten but cannot find 11 after two timeouts

Last edited:
Back