Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

The Official Notre Dame vs ][V][ichigan thread UTL II

b311j

bilde2.jpg

Doing chores in the front yard this morning, 5 neighbors and the mailman stopped to talk about the game. One was a Spartan, another was a Buckeye, but one has been a North Carolinian his whole life and the two others and the mailman...I have no idea. Two of those people, I don't even really know, it was the first time I'd ever spoken to them.

Did I hear correctly that we are wearing alt uni's tonight. Is that news or am I out of the loop?

Did I hear correctly that we are wearing alt uni's tonight. Is that news or am I out of the loop?

Ive heard the rumors too. This would be news as I believe Dave B said there would NOT be any this year.

Also rumor Gardner gets the #98 tonight.

If there was going to be ALT Jerseys, they would have been pre-selling them like there's no tomorrow.

I could see gardner but still dislike the idea of anyone getting this

This would be stupid and we would be a joke. Sorry, the idea of a QB in this era wearing a number higher than 19 is insane.

I don't feel that strongly about it. It would definitely be different. We have an interior DLineman wearing #7, granted a QB with a number higher than 19 is more of a rarity.

Last edited:
Back