Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

The Official Notre Dame vs ][V][ichigan thread UTL II

im amazed kelly didnt at least ask for a measurement there. norfleet needs to hang onto the damn ball. did he call for a fair catch there?

Two 3-and-outs, can't complain about the defense one bit, they're playing great. Offense is not getting much in the run game yet, but I like what I see in the pass game so far.

Now let's run some plays up the middle. Hit them in their strength and see if they can take it. Set up some PA.

And I know we are young upfront and it worries me. I also think we could have a few 1st rd draft picks on the OL. If we can move the ball and get a few more 3 an outs it will slow their fronts down.

Gallon mother fuckers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

wooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go blue!

Back