Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

The Official Ohio* vs Michigan B1G tourney thread

burke seems to be hogging it a bit. needs to distribute the ball, and calm down

We would have to score a point a minute for the rest of the game, so I don't think there is any hope to reach 40 points today.

The team looks tired. Like they are out there, but just going through the motions and playing sloppy. Too tired. The only one that looks like he is still fighting for it is Novak.

I hope we don't go to ot in the tourney! Damn, also I was @ the tourney last night and we are seriously outnumbered by o$u & sparty fans. Its basicly a home game for the 2 teams

The shots were falling for ohio all day. Seemed like they could throw it up and it went in. We have had no shots just go our way. Hard to win a game like this, especially when your tired.

One of our non playing sr. Should step up and take a chair to sulingers face! How about it Colton, you only see time when were losing anyways

rumseyhouse77 said:
The shots were falling for ohio all day. Seemed like they could throw it up and it went in. We have had no shots just go our way. Hard to win a game like this, especially when your tired.

No. We have just shot like complete shit. Even if we get a couple lucky rolls, we still shoot under 30%. Shit. Pure shit.

TheWolverines24 said:
rumseyhouse77 said:

No. We have just shot like complete shit. Even if we get a couple lucky rolls, we still shoot under 30%. Shit. Pure shit.

And just seem not to be able to handle the ball. Stupid turnovers all game!

Like that last play. WTF!? Had the ball right under the basket and it goes right through his hands.

This team fuckin sucks!!!
angry.png
:(" title=":mad:" border="0"/>

Well, I had some good feelings towards ohio after they beat sparty. Now that is gone. C'mon sparty kick ohio's ass.

Worst game of the year BY FAR!! I've never seen a team shit all over themselves in every phase of the game like that before. You can burn that film coach. Hopefully they got it out of their system come Thurs. or Fri.

Worst game mi saw this y

Enough said

Lick th e winds, wake ou and start afresh for tourney

it was the rims on this court. i said it yesterday about the minny game. look at our shooting %

azian6er said:
it was the rims on this court. i said it yesterday about the minny game. look at our shooting %

I really hope you're kidding, because Michigan State has been killing it and so has Ohio.

[color=#FF6103 said:
Monster [/color]]
azian6er said:

I really hope you're kidding, because Michigan State has been killing it and so has Ohio.

Last time I checked, regulation rims are regulation rims. They weren't playing at a carnival the past two nights.

Back