Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

The Official Ohio* vs Michigan B1G tourney thread

So does anyone know if heroin is bad for you? After the first half, I'm thinking about trying it out and watching the second half that way.

This team is self destructing. Ohio is doing nothing special. They are just sitting back and letting UM self implode.

I would avoid heroin but ecstasy will make you wanna hump your couch during the second half.

wlvrnstlr4life said:
This team is self destructing. Ohio is doing nothing special. They are just sitting back and letting UM self implode.

I mean what team on earth can make open dunks/layups and convert 2 on 1 fast breaks? What planet are you from thinking that could happen?

Seriously how do they watch that replay and say that craft took the charge. He was still sliding when contact was made. Seriously wtf.

motown1958 said:
I would avoid heroin but ecstasy will make you wanna hump your couch during the second half.

Ooooh and I got a nice big sectional. She's a dirty girl isn't she? That's right couch. You love it you fucking whore.

TheWolverines24 said:
motown1958 said:

Ooooh and I got a nice big sectional. She's a dirty girl isn't she? That's right couch. You love it you fucking whore.
Haha

TheWolverines24 said:
motown1958 said:

LOL....It might be better to ruin your furniture rather than watching this disaster on TV.

motown1958 said:
TheWolverines24 said:

LOL....It might be better to ruin your furniture rather than watching this disaster on TV.

Disaster? We are shooting 7% from three! That's just good basketball right there. Ohio is lucky to be ahead.

motown1958 said:
Seriously how do they watch that replay and say that craft took the charge. He was still sliding when contact was made. Seriously wtf.
. Right! But in the meantime, 200lb smotchritz plows over 300lb sulinger. Give me a break

kiddkush said:
motown1958 said:
. Right! But in the meantime, 200lb smotchritz plows over 300lb sulinger. Give me a break

They are both terrible calls. You can see Sullinger push himself back and dive backwards. On the other end Ohio* got a layup because one of their players kept pushing smotz out of the way with two hands to create space. How is it not the same both ways.

TheWolverines24 said:
motown1958 said:

Disaster? We are shooting 7% from three! That's just good basketball right there. Ohio is lucky to be ahead.

7%!!!! Man I was thinking they were shooting a suave 5% I cant believe this.

Truth be told, M has too many floppy haired white guys. They all look the same. They're scrappy kids, no doubt about that, and I'm sure solid citizens but come on.

It's not the same both ways because refs are terrible at their job. They all suck. Every last one of them. They should die of gonorrhea and rot in hell with Dan Marino.

TheWolverines24 said:
It's not the same both ways because refs are terrible at their job. They all suck. Every last one of them. They should die of gonorrhea and rot in hell with Dan Marino.

Laces out DAN!!!!!!!!1

Great play by Burke.

Nice to see our offense picking up where it left off.

Just the start we needed. I suggest everyone on here finds their closest alcoholic drink and start chugging.

Back