Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

The Official Ohio* vs Michigan B1G tourney thread

[color=#FF6103 said:
Monster [/color]]I hope after this year Morgan never starts another game for us. i'm over him and his bullshit layup misses.

No kidding. I don't see him ever starting again after this year.

You guys will settle down, have to make them pay when you run, OSU does not want to run. After the OT game last night you have to wonder about the legs though. At least make it close guys.

rumseyhouse77 said:
What is it with Morgan? Man, can the guy not elevate and slam it in?

Not even over Craft apparently. He saw Craft in front of him, froze up, and fucking handed him the ball.

xer0 said:
morgan my god.

this guy is such a soft POS

The guy is a pretty strong dude and he gets some good rebounds, but that's it. He can't handle the ball, loses it often. He can't jump unless he's in motion already. And when he does get the offensive rebound he always goes back up with it and misses about 80% of those shots. He plays decent defense, but guys with a good post game give him problems.

I hope Horford starts over him next year.

Every ticky tac call goes against us and we cant get a call. Hardaway was in perfect position for the charge and they call a block. Craft moved his feet and gets the call and sulinger dove backwards. This crew is a joke. They should just skip all the prelims and but ohio in against state already.

it's over unless we start locking down on defense. No way they can get back into the game when Ohio's making it look so easy.

Burke played 45 minutes last night, it's showing. OSU looks very efficient right now, just hope you guys can keep it close and push them.

motown1958 said:
Every ticky tac call goes against us and we cant get a call. Hardaway was in perfect position for the charge and they call a block. Craft moved his feet and gets the call and sulinger dove backwards. This crew is a joke. They should just skip all the prelims and but ohio in against state already.

we have 6 fouls. ohio has 5. they've only shot 2FTs compared to our 6.

If we could make a fucking layup we'd be down 10 instead of 16, but why would that happen in a world.

Its pritty obvious who the refs are pulling for, how about call the game straigt up or don't call any fouls. This reminds me of a duke game.

we need to start hitting these shots. That's the only way to compensate for our lack of athleticism and height.

Even when wide open, Morgan looked like he was afraid his shot would get blocked there. Please get this to single digits before half.

Awesome a piece of pure Sullinger garbage goes in.

Back