Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

The Official Ohio* vs Michigan B1G tourney thread

Craft looks like he's running pretty well. Don't think his injury is going to be an issue. damn.

i was hoping we could get an early lead and get burke some rest early on, but sullinger is killing us down low.

god damn, this is going to be a long day if this keeps up.

Sullinger and Craft constantly remind me of the "I hate your face" scene in Step-Brothers. I hate their faces.

TheWolverines24 said:
Sullinger and Craft constantly remind me of the "I hate your face" scene in Step-Brothers. I hate their faces.

agreed. Thomas (edited) is there as well. Novak has to do a better job on him. He's been getting killed by him the last couple games.

Back