Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

The Official Ohio* vs Michigan B1G tourney thread

ugh. this is not minnesota. we can't afford to do this shit.

Michigan has to try to run a little to get back in this, OSU's bigs don't like to hustle up and down the floor.

[color=#FF6103 said:
Monster [/color]]
TheWolverines24 said:
Still very early. 7 points isn't shit.

how about 13?

The past two starts have been so pathetic. 3 points in 8.5 mins today and one point in the first 8 mins last night. No damn excuse for that. Make your fucking open shots.

this is our problem...

we're not big or athletic and we rely on our guards to make jump shots and threes. Next year that changes. Stauskas, McGary, and Robinson are all athletic, all are long and can shoot. We won't have these problems then.

When we're hitting our shots, we can play with anyone this year. Unfortunately, we can't hit a thing today.

I thought the refs were about to let that hack on Stu go. If that would have happened, I'd be in my car headed downtown and storming the court.

why did douglass do that? should have just took it to the rim. and fuck morgan.

Oh my god. We have left 6 points off the board by missing layups and dunks.

Smotrycz with one of his patented retarded fouls.

I hope after this year Morgan never starts another game for us. i'm over him and his bullshit layup misses.

Morgan hesitated to go up over fucking Aaron Craft! I can't even describe how pitiful that is.

Back