Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

The Official Ohio* vs ][V][ichigan Thread

And where's Brady Hoke?! Put on a fucking headset, and tell the man who works for YOU to stop this level of stupidity!

I never hope for anyone to get hurt, but I really couldn't care less if Miller can't get back up and play.

A lousy 3rd quarter but we are still in this game. Ohio is dominating the LOS on both sides of the ball right now.....gotta change that I the 4th.

The defense cant stop them and the offense is a joke because they have to use Denard too much! LET GARDNER PLAY..............FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!

I guess that third quarter could have gone worse, but I'm in absolute shock that on 4th down, Denard is the QB, then after that gets stuffed, 3rd and 2 is Denard again.

Absolutely can't give up a TD here...Their offense hasn't been stopped in awhile.

Back