Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

The Official Ohio* vs ][V][ichigan Thread

There was no one covering the center. And we don't sneak it.

I'm so fucking finished with Al Borges.

8 yards on 1st down, and we're punting not because we're not good enough, but our offensive coordinator is just that fucking stupid.

I don't get the ultra conservative play calling all of a sudden. This team is on life support right now.

They have GOT TO leave Devin in at QB. They got 8 yards on 1st down and then could not pick up 2. Shit!

Put Denard are the god D--- bench!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Borgas you stupid POS wtf are they doing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't swear much on here, but God DAMMIT! Gardner 8 yard pass on 1st down then total shit. Punt.

Robinson needs to stay on the bench. Offensively we are killing ourselves.

He is not the better QB, its not close. Leave Devin in and lets score.

They absoultly cant stop the pass and we CONTINUE to bring Denard in to run and get stuffed! Unfucking real!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That possession was probably the worst of the second half. The tackle on that punt should've been made 10 yards back. This is not looking good right now.

Denard, I love ya and you've meant everything to this program for over the past 3+ years. That said, you're done.

Again, Brady Hoke needs to put on a fucking headset and straighten out his offensive coordinator.

Back