Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

The Official Penn St vs ][V][ichigan UTL3 Game Thread

I had no problem with them not taking Morris out when it was clearly just an ankle injury. As long as he could perform on it, let him stay out there. However, it was quickly apparent that he couldn't tough it out and eventually he got his concussion. Hoke should have pulled him long before he did.

That said, I have no issues with Gardner coming back in if he can tough it out without making the injury worse and risking his season.

Squandered good field position. Just squandered. Hey, but the coaches can say "See we care about our players". Thing is, the Utah QB came back in after taking a terrible hit and no one said anything. Only difference, they won.

More than one difference. Utah actually took their qb to the locker room and evaluated him for a concussion. You know, like competent coaching staffs do.

Funchess didn't read that ball very well. He stared it down, but didn't adjust.

NORFLEET!

I believe someone on this board already said it, but Devin should never have to buy a drink in Ann Arbor again.

this announcer needs to shut the fuck up, that is exactly what you are doing, piling on Hoke
Take the fg

Completely immobile Gardner is way more effective than Bellomy. Go figure.

Wile is 3 for 3!

Holy shit! Who would have guessed!

Look at Gardner! Fired up! LOVE IT!

Back