Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

The Official Penn St vs ][V][ichigan UTL3 Game Thread

Why can't they grab a hand full of jersey and at least hold on until help arrives. These near sacks look so weak!

None of the backs we have now can do that against lesser competition.

De'Veon smith and Green have both played really well at different points this year. You put those guys on that CMU team and they probably do as well and probably better.

Another missed sack. For the love of God, why?!

I wish there was a missed sack stat. I swear we've missed at least 12 this year. Frank Clark has at least half of those. It's getting ridiculous.

and a good 2nd down run. Let's see if we can get a 1st by run here.

I wish there was a missed sack stat. I swear we've missed at least 12 this year. Frank Clark has at least half of those. It's getting ridiculous.

There really should be a missed sack stat. I'd be curious to see what it would be--it's maddening!

stupid sideline reporter. If he sits down, his injury tightens up and he is done for the night.

De'Veon smith and Green have both played really well at different points this year. You put those guys on that CMU team and they probably do as well and probably better.

I never said Rawls was better than those guys. Just pointing out that he put his ass in gear and is finally doing something. And N. Illinois would probably beat us, so I wouldnt necessarily call them lesser competition.

I like the way Hayes runs the ball. Hits the line and keeps driving even if nothing is there.

Back