Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

The Official Penn St vs ][V][ichigan UTL3 Game Thread

Finally Darboh showing up to play and hanging on to the ball for a change. Should be good for his confidence.

Is anyone else's picture freezing for a moment at a time? It seems like at least once a minute, my picture freezes for about a second. Sound stays on, though.

It's glitchy for me, but not freezing. I think xfinity is confused and has no idea what program it is showing. Just saw a commercial for Indiana University.

Norfleet been dancing dome but after the punt coverage last wek he is doing more and bolder dance

Don't know if tv caught it but at be of that ladt pass catch looked like personal foul by psu
We all saw it

Yes fleet

And already hS one injury

And another bad panic move by devin

Last edited:
jumpshot interception.

Note to Devin: You are not playing for Beilein. This is not an indoor basketball court. STOP SHOOTING THE BALL!

Back