Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

The Official PSU vs ][V][ichigan Game Thread

I think I'm going to start "liking" every post on every thread...

If you "like" a post, and after a couple days, when the poster has already seen that you "liked" their post, you "unlike" the post, will the poster be notified that you "unliked" the post...?

259 yards to 50
14 first downs to 3
107 rush to -7
19:26 in ToP for us

Guys, you should take the halftime opportunity to go check out today's game thread on the Spartan board...

Man...if you wondered how those guys could be at each other's throats last week after a signature win...

You should see the shit they're saying to each other today!!!

Guys, you should take the halftime opportunity to go check out today's game thread on the Spartan board...

Man...if you wondered how those guys could be at each other's throats last week after a signature win...

You should see the shit they're saying to each other today!!!

Reminds me of the old Sparty. Win a few early games and then implode into internal bickering and fingerpointing, and finish the season below 500.

259 yards to 50
14 first downs to 3
107 rush to -7
19:26 in ToP for us

I was just looking at the box score on ESPN. Really impressive how the ball has been distributed. Everyone getting passing yards, and all RBs except Evans have had touches for positive yardage.

Barkley 8 runs for 19 yards. I expect that to change in the second half, but that's a great job so far.

Back