Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

The Official Rutgers vs ][V][ichigan Game Thread

that's it. If only we had 1 timeout left. ugh. horrible coaching.

edit: wait, now we do have a timeout. wtf?

This team can't even catch a break when they actually make the play. How much more of a clear call is that??? He took at least two steps carrying the ball in his hand. Are you kidding me? WTF?

It shouldn't come down to one call but give me a fucking break, that's bullshit and even my OSU fan friends are saying it.

This is what happens to bad teams. Don't just fail, fail after you drain so much clock you fuck your chances.

You can't blame that horrendous call by the refs AND replay official. Just horrendous.

Three big power houses going down today. Bama, Oklahoma, and Michigan....:) I got jokes

You know what? Anyone clamoring for Hoke outside the program just wants us to keep losing. They arent sincere one bit in their support of him as coach

The clock was running after the false start. They drained more clock bc our head coach doesn't understand how the clock works. Game is over now. Just have to kneel on it.

should have called a fake.... would been wide open on the right side...

@AceAnbender: Rutgers is incredible at that. Most in the country since 2009.

Blocked fg

While few minutes was nuts

giant win? Ummm...they beat a 2-3 team. Sorry. Not a giant win.

Back