Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

The Official SDSU at Michigan Score Thread

mgeezer

The Official San Diego State at Michigan Score Prediction Thread

Last week, B311j was closest to the correct score with a prediction of 35-10. zooombabyzoom, gobluebigjon, DoctorDetroit24, M-Rabid (before the game, predictions after the gamer starts don't count), architect and lostleader all got the point spread of 28 points. Of these, DoctorDetroit24 and architect were closest to the correct score with predictions of 41-13. We did indeed, as many predicted, get a glimpse of Devin, but only a glimpse.

Predict the score of the San Diego State at Michigan game. No prizes but I will come back after the game to determine who came closest the point spread and the actual score. It

UM 38
SDSU 28

Late TD to Ice the game

WooHooo....I picked the spread from the EMU game. First time picking anything right!
shocked.gif

U of M: 34

SDSU: 24

Michigan gets tested often but continues to get stronger and make adjusts throughout the game. Why was this concept so alien to Rodriguez and Co?

SDSU is going to exploit our D early on....and although I have also appreciated our in game defensive adjustments, the bottom line is they need to be made SOONER. We can't afford to lose over a quarter while we are figuring out how to defend.

Just a hunch that Vincient Smith will continue to get more carries...seems to run with more purpose and gets into 2nd gear a bit quicker...I like him on the edge, and he seems pretty durable, thus far.

This game will be competitive .

UM 31

SDSU 24

UM 35
SDSU 28

Ronnie Hillman is going to be a handful. Our D better come ready to play from the start. Please let Will Campbell play well and play a lot this weekend!

GO BLUE!

Back