Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

The Official THE GAME Game Thread

O'Korn's new nickname: The Death of Hope

I turned the game off after he missed ANOTHER wide open receiver. IDK what just happened, but it sounds like I made the right decision...

Careful, you might get accused of being a bandwagon fan with that attitude, lol.

OSU has hit two big plays on simple drag routes as well where their receivers simply outran the DB who was covering them. Every time we try a drag route our receiver is blanketed and its either incomplete or a 2 yard gain.

Im not sure how you put this on Don Brown? Seems like UM is just letting them get a step or two on them every time. From what little Ive seen it shows that the Defense has kept them in the game. You won't convince me that O'Corn is what has kept Michigan in it.

Lol, because people expect our defense to just shut down everyone every play. This defense has played exceptional and the best part is they are young.

Would have. I know Dylan McCaffery could have probably hit half the passes this fuckhead has missed today. Now we are going to lose again for a 6th year in a row because Harbaugh doesnt know how to teach young quarterbacks the playbook

OKorn has not improved since leaving Houston. What have they taught him during his time at Michigan??

WOW, who didn't see that coming. I swear there is no way Harbaugh shouldn't be on the hot seat after only having O'Corn as an option.

Back