Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

The Official THE GAME Game Thread

He hesitated to throw it which made the pressure come. If we had even a mediocre quarterback we win this game no problem today. I hate John O’Korn because he single handedly lost us this game today. Fuck that stupid fucking dickbag as he leaves this school.

Last edited:
People keep saying Threet/Sheridan was worse, but I honestly would rather have Threet in there right now. I've never seen QB play this bad.

Damn that would have been a big play

Would have. I know Dylan McCaffery could have probably hit half the passes this fuckhead has missed today. Now we are going to lose again for a 6th year in a row because Harbaugh doesnt know how to teach young quarterbacks the playbook

Snatching defeat from the jaws of victory yet again. *sigh*

Maybe the boom-and-bust-cycle will see us return to good times again, but I can't even imagine when that will be.

I am sick of this defense giving up 3rd and long. Not only giving up the 1st down, but giving up a big gain. Fuck that!

O'Korn's new nickname: The Death of Hope

I turned the game off after he missed ANOTHER wide open receiver. IDK what just happened, but it sounds like I made the right decision...

Im not sure how you put this on Don Brown? Seems like UM is just letting them get a step or two on them every time. From what little Ive seen it shows that the Defense has kept them in the game. You won't convince me that O'Corn is what has kept Michigan in it.

Cmon John. If you pull this out I take back everything I said and I will glorify you to my grandchildren. Cmon team, pull this out! We can do it!

Back