Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

The Official UCF vs ][V][ichigan Game Thread

Well macys have the radio broadcast on the speakers-at least I get to hear it although I didn't like the third quarter

A 15 minute break to watch in the lounge

Agreed, but so was the hit earlier. They both clipped the bottom of the facemask a little.

I agree the earlier hit should not have been a penalty let alone an ejection. But I think that hit caught more of the head. I don't think Peppers' hit got any of the facemask or head. So, I guess that is the difference, but it is hair thin.

The best description I can cover up with for this game, they're playing like they're hungover. They're doing everything they're supposed to do, but they're just not as crisp as they usually are.

Levy just won't quit about Speight still playing. I don't see the problem. Tells me that Harbaugh made a decision on a QB and is all in on him getting as much experience as possible.

TD! Go Blue!
Damn it! My score prediction was 45-12. Michigan needs to stop with the scoring already.

Levy just won't quit about Speight still playing. I don't see the problem. Tells me that Harbaugh made a decision on a QB and is all in on him getting as much experience as possible.

It tells me that Jim is as uninspiring by this performance as we ate.

I only caught the last 10-15 minutes or so but I've never seen where the whole team looks over to the sideline for the play..

Back