Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

The Official UConn vs ][V][ichigan Game Thread

b311j

This game makes me think back to last time we played UConn....

brock_mealer_banner-thumb-330x496-62573.jpg

A blowout win here makes last week look like a fluke. Don't think it shows how good we are, but it erases last weeks nightmare.

This team is better than Akron so I have no idea. It could be a blowout, and it should by about 100-0, but I expect a 10 point victory by UM.

I expect:
The D to keep them under 100 yards rushing. This is a terrible rushing team. Michigan held both ND and CMU under 100 yards rushing, and mighty Akron to 107 yrds. The D needs this to get back on track.

For DG NOT to go into one of his wild scrambles losing yardage and then toss it to one of the D rushers for a pick 6. That has GOT TO STOP!

For Fitz to have a big day or to sit and give someone else a chance.

Michigan should roll in this game and be a snoozer by the 4th qtr.

GO BLUE!

i want DG to stop scrambling by trying to do that thing where he turns his back to the line and rolls opposite of the way he is facing while running the wrong way, only to discover the defender hasn't been fooled and is there waiting for him as he completes his turn. it has become such a bad habit, it has become his standard move and defenses are most assuredly getting coached up on it as they are now ready for it every time.

i'd rather he fall to the ground and take the sack than do that move again.

i want DG to stop scrambling by trying to do that thing where he turns his back to the line and rolls opposite of the way he is facing while running the wrong way, only to discover the defender hasn't been fooled and is there waiting for him as he completes his turn. it has become such a bad habit, it has become his standard move and defenses are most assuredly getting coached up on it as they are now ready for it every time.

i'd rather he fall to the ground and take the sack than do that move again.

Agree! I'd rather have them take the loss in yardage or just have him turn and throw it out of bounds. It seems like when they catch him he tries to side arm the ball at the last second and it gets picked. Two pick 6s in the last two games on that kind of "play" is not acceptable.

I will be commenting occasionally. thank god its on ABC because Comcast fucked up and gave us basic only. and at&t fucked up our internet so that ain't working either. goddamn fuck shit ass.

field is natural grass and probably wet since it was supposed to rain today

TV Question.

My tv still says Texas - Kstate, but when i go to the espn3 page, it says that UCONN and Michigan is blacked out in my area. WTF?

GO BLUE!

I am in Houston. TX & K St. on ABC down here, and Bama & Colorado St. on EPSN2. Watching the game on ESPN3.

Never thought I'd see the day when Marshall Mathers would be juxtiposed against Bo Schembechler in a college football broadcast intro.

Back