Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

The Official UConn vs ][V][ichigan Game Thread

Then I guess they are not coaching them up anymore because Hoke was 11-2 in his first season with RR's players.. Where are the impact players we keep hearing about...Well Green came in over weight not that it would matter because our line stinks...
Where is Mattison's great NFL schemes?
And Big Al better get it going... I am getting really frustrated..

Look how many kids are still with the team in Devins class and the year before. Especially the lack of offensive line recruiting.

Fitz runs standing straight up when he hits the line. No drive. Lucky if he gets three yards. No drive at all. Gets hit and goes down. And on top of that no blocking. UCONN is feeling it now. All the momentum is in their favor right now. Michigan better come out and score on their first drive. No more errors.

Fitz is awful. Not fast enough, not decisive enough.

the only reason that fitz is in there is because he can block better than everyone else. Its sad that that is the primary factor in deciding who the running back is.

Fitz runs standing straight up when he hits the line. No drive. Lucky if he gets three yards. No drive at all. Gets hit and goes down. And on top of that no blocking. UCONN is feeling it now. All the momentum is in their favor right now. Michigan better come out and score on their first drive. No more errors.
Yep, UConn is feeling it. I'm expecting an L.

the only reason that fitz is in there is because he can block better than everyone else. Its sad that that is the primary factor in deciding who the running back is.

Then let him block and give someone else the ball, because he's not getting it done.

Really? Man, the blocking is terrible! They are standing out there and when someone comes rushing up the middle they chase him, like whoa that guy came right through so fast I didn't even see him. Well they should be watching for that and pick him up!

Nice job by Fitz to stretch to get the first down. He's so fucking soft.

He just dropped the frickin ball. He just dropped the frickin ball! Would not have gotten the 1st down anyway and less than one yard and he just dropped the ball.

Back