Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

The Official UConn vs ][V][ichigan Game Thread

Lucky for us it was overturned.

Still, I'm sick of seeing the defense on the field for so long. They might get tired out at this rate.

Here_we_go_again.jpg

Hoke needs to called out here for how bad we are playing...I am getting tired of hearing how great he is recruiting.. It is his team and they all are playing like shit...

I feel my expectations for this season die a little bit more with each series on this game

Dave Brandon...lets keep these games at noonish on regional tv from here on out this year

coverage sucks, pass rush up the middle sucks, wide receivers catching sucks, play calling sucks, interior of the offensive line sucks, did I miss anything?

Back