Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

The Unofficial Official EMU vs Michigan thread

Good game considering Denard's start... I think the second half adjustments are a good sign here.. He still needs to put a complete one together.. It will take time but hopefully it pays off..

again this team has flaws and we have won 3. I like the way the coaches have made adjustments and besides the 1st QTR we have played well in every game. I do think our defense is getting better but has a long way to go.

interested to see ND and Sparty. I want to see if the irish are a good team that got beat by two good teams or if they're a bad team that got beat by two better than bad teams.

wow. sparty getting exposed early. they better make adjustments like we did last week

Back