Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

The Unofficial Official EMU vs Michigan thread

easye688 said:
damn.....Gallon is the fucking man, where the hell is Hemmingway

i don't know, but he's our best receiver and being wasted.

At least we get to see them kick a field goal this week, a short one but still a field goal

Well there's that field goal attempt everybody wanted...now if we could go back to just scoring touchdowns, thank you very much...

[color=#551A8B said:
TinselWolverine[/color]]Well there's that field goal attempt everybody wanted...now if we could go back to just scoring touchdowns, thank you very much...

i didn't want to see a 20 yard FG. I wanted to see a 40 yarder. I would have gone for it there.

lostleader said:
Ricardo Miller. Didn't he live in Florida and move to Michigan so he could be closer to the program. Once he graduated I never heard crap from him. Think when Hoke came on there was talk of him moving to TE.

He couldn't crack the lineup as a receiver.. He has a big frame so they moved him to tight end. He's too small right now. He had the block in the back on the Gallon return.

[color=#551A8B said:
Danny Diggler[/color]]
lostleader said:
Ricardo Miller. Didn't he live in Florida and move to Michigan so he could be closer to the program. Once he graduated I never heard crap from him. Think when Hoke came on there was talk of him moving to TE.

He couldn't crack the lineup as a receiver.. He has a big frame so they moved him to tight end. He's too small right now. He had the block in the back on the Gallon return.

Awesome, I don't know why but I expected big things from him.

[color=#FF6103 said:
Monster [/color]]
[quote="TinselWolverine":3zwkpeku]Well there's that field goal attempt everybody wanted...now if we could go back to just scoring touchdowns, thank you very much...

i didn't want to see a 20 yard FG. I wanted to see a 40 yarder. I would have gone for it there.[/quote:3zwkpeku]

That was to build his confidence, so the 40 yard attempt won't be so daunting when it happens...

Back