Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

The Unofficial Official EMU vs Michigan thread

I do like several of our younger players on defense. Ryan seems to fit the mold of our next dominate DL.

lostleader said:
Do you believe them? Is Devin going to start the next series?

doubt it. If EMU scores here, he's defiinitely back. If not and there's still a ton of time in the 4th, Denard will be back for one more at least.

-4 come on now!

I think we will have a repeat of last year. Only reason UM would finish better is because the B10 is down this year

I need Michigan to have quite a big 4th quarter if I'm gonna be in the running for McGeezer's prediction thread title this week.

I just like to put this game to bed and get ready for next week....It's gonna be a mighty good test

Eh I figured it wasn't worth it to thread this game since I knew it would be a blowout, but the defense is looking tremendous.. Then again it's eastern..

wheels002 said:
I do like several of our younger players on defense. Ryan seems to fit the mold of our next dominate DL.

exalted because everyone else is smiting. I like being different. ;)

erg57 said:
lostleader said:
Jim Tressel doesn't coach for UM. Up 4 scores we need to be playing 2nd and 3rd string guys

you mean Bielema?

Yeah Him too! Dicks, Pure Dicks! I can't wait till a team like Ball State runs the score up on Wisconsin!

guess im getting old but i dont like that 'you suck" stuff from the students. EMU does not suck

b311j said:
Nowhere near as thrilling a game as last week. Devin should make his first appearance in a game this year. But in an effort not to embarrass the Michigan Men on EMU's staff, Hoke/Borges give us a steady dose of running backs today and win big but do not cover the spread.

Go Blue!!!

On target B311

[color=#FF6103 said:
Monster [/color]]
lostleader said:
Do you believe them? Is Devin going to start the next series?

doubt it. If EMU scores here, he's defiinitely back. If not and there's still a ton of time in the 4th, Denard will be back for one more at least.

Michigan is just gonna run the ball on offense now anyway.

They'll bring Gardner in possibly for the last series or two, just to give him some experience taking snaps in a game situation...but it's not gonna be much of a benefit to anyone.

erg57 said:
guess im getting old but i dont like that 'you suck" stuff from the students. EMU does not suck

I agree, save that for OSU and MSU and ND

Back