Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

The Unofficial Official EMU vs Michigan thread

erg57 said:
Mich is a second half team unlike last few years. coaching

still, it'd be nice to score in the first quarter. 0 points in three games.

I agree our passing game needs work but I like the way we are starting to dominate on both sides of the ball. Something we need to do.

[color=#FF6103 said:
Monster [/color]]
erg57 said:
Mich is a second half team unlike last few years. coaching

still, it'd be nice to score in the first quarter. 0 points in three games.

sure. pre-game coaching is good too

is it too much to ask for a touchback on this kickoff and then another three and out?

i'd like to see us attempt a FG too though. Better to know if we can do it in games now then when we're playing sparty and need one.

[color=#551A8B said:
TinselWolverine[/color]]
[quote="TinselWolverine":yxpef8bx]

To just keep on scoring touchdowns would be OK with me.

Like for example that. I'll take that over a field goal attempt.[/quote:yxpef8bx]

ditto

[color=#551A8B said:
TinselWolverine[/color]]
lostleader said:
I would like to see us attempt a few FG

A time will come when we will NEED a FG and we don't have any idea if we can make one if its farther than a XP.

lostleader said:
[color=#551A8B said:
TinselWolverine[/color]]

A time will come when we will NEED a FG and we don't have any idea if we can make one if its farther than a XP.

well, we missed an XP earlier in the season, so yeah, i'm worried about the kicking game.

[color=#551A8B said:
Danny Diggler[/color]]Boooooo Denard!! Move to running back1!!!!!

dude, you or i could have thrown that TD. i hate how michigan fans give this guy so much credit against bad teams and so little blame against good defenses.

Back