Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

The Unofficial Official Michigan vs Iowa thread

hahah i jynxed myself

smart move by Iowa, should've never snapped the ball, though...just take the delay of game.

Iowa can pin Michigan deep here, even if they drive the field, we'll still need to get the td and a 2pt conversion...

I didn't see Ferentz move first, I was nervous it was us who moved first. Pleasantly surprised!

This sucks for the record. I would rather us not be in a tight game like this

well, one chance...96 yard drive and need to get the 2 at the end...

ummmm....are the rules different in the ncaa cause #18 was in the endzone on that punt then was the first one to touch the ball. isnt that usually a touchback?

they still arent going to call PI on Iowa

they have plenty of time...they can't possibly think they are going to get another drive in this game...

Back