Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

The Unofficial Official Michigan vs Iowa thread

[color=#FF6103 said:
Monster [/color]]need a TD before the 6 minute mark. that'd give us plenty of time.

Well, that is definitely before the 6 minute mark

still need 2 scores...unless they can make a 2pt conversion...can't count on that.

[color=#FF6103 said:
Monster [/color]]damn, that INT and the missed XP is looming large.

yeah, they always do...an INT at the goal line and a missed xp...well, unless you're playing Minnesota or something...

really? i hate that call. now if we get the ball back and score, the pressure is insane (on the road). bad decision IMO. there'd still be pressure to go for 2 now, but it's going to be bad at the end if we need it.

lostleader said:
Why not go for 2

Yeah, I read some study that its definitely better to go for 2 on the first td...guess they missed that one.

Hungry said:
lostleader said:
Why not go for 2

Yeah, I read some study that its definitely better to go for 2 on the first td...guess they missed that one.

Should of done a fake, after the botched XP earlier. Had Smith hold the ball and run it in.

Hungry said:
[color=#FF6103 said:
Monster [/color]]damn, that INT and the missed XP is looming large.

yeah, they always do...an INT at the goal line and a missed xp...well, unless you're playing Minnesota or something...

imagine if we had even gotten a FG on the INT drive. we'd be down by 5 and in position to win it, if we get the ball back.

now we have to count on the defense to keep points off the board.

Back