Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

The Unofficial Official Michigan vs Iowa thread

floyd could be the worst cb ive ever seen. Mattison is a dumbass for not keeping countess on mcnutt the entire game. Dline blows. Offense has 9 points. We deserve to lose.

[color=#FF6103 said:
Monster [/color]]come on, turnover!

That would be fantastic. But then our O will have to actually DO something....

[color=#FF6103 said:
Monster [/color]]GOD DAMN IT! 10 YARDS OF SPACE OFF A RECEIVER ON 3RD AND 2!

i thought that was coaching. are we blaming Floyd for this?

smitdog67 said:
How in the fuck is that girl a cheerleader for a college team?

just went back to see what you were looking at. lol that's hot in IOWA.

to be fair though, we have a few of those on our team too.

[color=#FF6103 said:
Monster [/color]]
smitdog67 said:
How in the fuck is that girl a cheerleader for a college team?

just went back to see what you were looking at. lol that's hot in IOWA.

to be fair though, we have a few of those on our team too.

We also have alot of hippies on campus, that doesn't make it ok though

Hungry said:
[color=#FF6103 said:
Monster [/color]]GOD DAMN IT! 10 YARDS OF SPACE OFF A RECEIVER ON 3RD AND 2!

blame everyone. i wasn't really blaming anyone in particular, but COME ON! you could see that if they didn't hand off the ball, that would be the place to throw it.

FUCK. TD.

Could've driven a fucking semi through that hole. What utter bullshit.

Welp, that's more than likely the game unless our O shows up. We didn't deserve to even be in this game.

Quietly but effectively into the endzone? What the hell does that even mean?

need a quick score. maybe try throwing (gulp) a bomb and hoping tree or way can get to it.

[color=#FF6103 said:
Monster [/color]]
Hungry said:

blame everyone. i wasn't really blaming anyone in particular, but COME ON! you could see that if they didn't hand off the ball, that would be the place to throw it.

FUCK. TD.

Wasn't necessarily just talking to you. Floyd lines up 10 yards downfield, 5 people get on here and say he's the worst db ever for allowing that catch...if he is told to do that, then how can anyone blame him?

Hungry said:
lostleader said:
Yardage and a loss of down

How many yards? You lose a down anyway, because of the incomplete pass

On 3rd down, you scramble around, almost get sacked, instead throw the ball into the ground...you're down where you would've gotten sacked and its 4th down...what's the loss?

I don't know, but most Offensive penalties don't result in a loss of down. Normally its not beneficial to have a penalty called against you!

[color=#FF6103 said:
Monster [/color]]need a quick score. maybe try throwing (gulp) a bomb and hoping tree or way can get to it.

Roy will be tackled before Denard throws the ball or Junior will drop it.

Hungry said:
[color=#FF6103 said:
Monster [/color]]

FUCK. TD.

Wasn't necessarily just talking to you. Floyd lines up 10 yards downfield, 5 people get on here and say he's the worst db ever for allowing that catch...if he is told to do that, then how can anyone blame him?

If it was just that play then I would put it on the coaches, he's been bad at best the whole season.

Back